Frequently Asked Questions
Check your spam folder to make sure it didn't end up there. You can also add the email address [email protected] to your address book to make sure that mail from SmartTask doesn't end up in your spam folder. Contact us at [email protected] incase you need any help.
If you ever change the email address for your account, you'll need to verify your account again.
Check if you are able to see the organization name in the right dropdown menu. If you are able to view the organization name, click on it to open the organization. Change the default organization so whenever you login you would be viewing the same.
Only Organization Administrators can access Organization Settings, similarly only Organization and Group Administrators can access Group Settings.
We suggest that Department heads are made Group Admins of their respective department groups so that they can have full control over projects within those groups and can control invitations of Group members too.
Inherently Groups in an Organization are private. That means only members who are invited to a particular group can view projects within.
Projects by default are public to Group. This means all members within a group have access to public projects.
Yes! SmartTask is available both Android and IOS. Download the apps from the below links:
Yes we do! Following are the steps to install the desktop App:
Just install the following app: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SGjnnymeurtX5qeQMILwIcPIC7gG3eeW/view?usp=sharing
- 1.Download the above file.
- 2.Open Google Chrome and go to chrome://extensions
- 3.Add the `SmartTask App.crx` file to the tab. (Make sure that the developer mode is enabled)
- 4.SmartTask App would now be available on the chrome://apps tab.
- 5.Right click on the SmartTask App icon and add shortcuts to desktop and startup menu.
- 6.Now type "Run" by clicking on the "windows" button. (Optional, to start SmartTask on pc boot)
- 7.In the "Run" window type "shell:startup". This would open up windows startup folder.
- 8.Copy-paste the shortcut created here. Done!
- 1.Right click on empty part of the desktop screen. Select "New" and then "Create Shortcut"
- 2.Enter www.smarttask.io when asked in the shortcut location field. (Make sure that Chrome/Firefox is the default browser)
- 3."Next" and click "Finish". This will create a shortcut icon on the desktop.
- 4.Now type "Run" by clicking on the "windows" button.
- 5.In the "Run" window type "shell:startup". This would open up windows startup folder.
- 6.Copy-paste the shortcut created here. Done!
- 1.Clicking on the Chart icon in the Navbar opens up "Productivity Scoring" Popup
- 2.Filter selecting the users you want data for and date range.
- 3.Click on the download button at the top right hand corner.
- 4.This will download usage data in a CSV file.
Yes, you can checkout this link for more details: https://smarttask.gdprpage.com/ If you need a DPA from our side. Download the document below have it signed by your company's representative and send it to [email protected] As soon as you do so the DPA would come into effect.