Have a comprehensive view of all your projects through Portfolio. Learn how Portfolios work
A Portfolio is a centralized view of your projects. They help you organize your projects and offer you real-time monitoring. You can keep your entire team updated on the progress of multiple projects.
- Add projects in the portfolio.
- Use Milestones to track your projects more accurately.
- View the current status of each project.
- View project progress %.
- View the number of overdue tasks.
- View the project owner.
- Click on the Portfolios field on the top left sidebar.
- Click on create group.
- Provide group name.
- Click on Add Project.
- Search the project name.
- Click Add.
- Click on three dot icon next to your group name.
- Select Share with members.
- Search and select the Member name.
- Click Add to Group.
- Click on the three dot icon next to the group name.
- Select Remove Group.